home button contact button privcy button articles button audio button targets button info button

Search millions of products in seconds!

Our Network Partners: DeerFever.comThe Turkey ZoneOutdoor News DailyWater and Woods

Hey Green Bay Guys!!!!!!

Find A Hunting Partner

Hey Green Bay Guys!!!!!!

Postby young Gun » Sun Dec 04, 2005 9:33 pm

I had a guy that hunts over by Green Bay call me tonight and wanted to know if he could find a hunting buddy to hunt with. I told him to post here to get ahold of one of you guys. Maybe you guys could hook up and do some calling.
young Gun
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Hunter » Mon Dec 05, 2005 12:25 am

Hello,
I am the guy from the Green Bay area that is looking for somebody to hunt with. The following is the stuff I have, I probably won't need to use any of your stuff, I'm mainly looking for somebody to go hunting with to give me some pointers, tips, etc. I recently purchased a Fox Pro 532, I have a Kimber 22-250, 17HMR, Benelli Super Black Eagle so I should be set for a firearm to use. I've been trying off and on for a couple years and haven't had anything come in yet. I'm basically looking for someone to go out hunting with to see what you do to see what, if anything, I am doing wrong. My nephew usually goes along with me so there may be 2 of us that would go. Sometime after I finally get something around here I am hoping to go out west and down to Texas for some serious predator hunting. Please reply to this post if this sounds like something you would be interested in. I would appreciate any help that any of you would be able to give me. Thank you much!
Hunter

let's go

Postby jt141 » Wed Feb 28, 2007 12:58 pm

i'm always looking to get out and hunt. toss me an email. dj_q_1@hotmail.com
jt141

Postby icemantr5 » Wed Feb 20, 2008 2:14 am

Hey i see its almost a year ago but i am in the area if anyone wants to ever give it a try in the GB area.
ICEMANTR5
icemantr5

Postby native » Wed Mar 05, 2008 11:35 pm

im looking for help i have been at it for two year now only two shots one miss and dont use a fully rifled 12 ga shotgun. so any help
native
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

Green Bay Area

Postby Archie » Sun Mar 09, 2008 10:09 pm

I live about 2 hours to the south. Would be willing to help out any time, but I suppose it would have to happen on a weekend.
Archie
Gold Member
Gold Member

greenbay hunt

Postby catman » Tue Mar 11, 2008 9:47 pm

Hey its the catman get a hold of me I have time to hunt now freezecat@sbcglobal.net before the snow melts lets get im
catman
Avid Member
Avid Member

Return to Hunting Buddy