home button contact button privcy button articles button audio button targets button info button

Search millions of products in seconds!

Our Network Partners: DeerFever.comThe Turkey ZoneOutdoor News DailyWater and Woods

rookie in need of guidance

Find A Hunting Partner

rookie in need of guidance

Postby QDvarmint » Sun Dec 17, 2006 11:56 pm

Hello anyone,
Just having a hard time teaching myself how to bag my own predator. Haven't got one yet but with a little help I know it could happen. I am not greedy. I would just like to do it so I get myself 1 animal. Other than racoon that is. Don't get me wrong I love getting them and will do it again, but I would like to get a real predator like fox or coyote.
Anyone interested I would be willing to take out on the lake for big fish this summer. My brother and I are new at that also but we haven't got skunked yet.
I am from Manitowoc County and have hunting permission on land all over the county. I am also willing to travel a bit just to get me some game.
*note I do not have the greatest equipment yet :cry:
Thanx for reading,
R.J. a.k.a. QDvarmint
QDvarmint

Postby Alaska Dave » Mon Dec 18, 2006 10:09 pm

I'm not sure who's in your area but you might have to travel a bit to make a hunt with another member. Good luck and practice with your hand calls and weapon of choice. Post around in some of the forums so that the fellows will get to know you a bit. Dave
I saved alot on my insurance just by switching into reverse and fleeing the scene of the accident.
Alaska Dave
Gold Member
Gold Member

Return to Hunting Buddy