home button contact button privcy button articles button audio button targets button info button

Search millions of products in seconds!

Our Network Partners: DeerFever.comThe Turkey ZoneOutdoor News DailyWater and Woods

Errors and Emoticons

Questions, comments, and suggestions

Re: Errors and Emoticons

Postby Fitter » Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:33 pm

Errors have been dealt with and fixed. User ranks are now working again. You can upload avatars if you like but check the size restrictions. If someone needs help resizing an image for an avatar just let me know and I'll help.

Some things I've noticed:
If you had previously uploaded images to your post those are no longer appearing. It has to do with switching domains and cannot be fixed without a ton of time. My suggestion is to edit your post and re-upload the pics if you want them to appear again.

The same applies to avatars. While the old avatars are not displaying on your posts I was able to download the old avatars from the old site so if you need yours just let me know and we'll figure out which is which. I'm not sure if I will upload default avatars this time as they weren't used very often.

If you find something that seems out of order or you would like changed please let me know and I'll do what I can within reason.
What you do in the dark will someday come to light.
Fitter
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Previous

Return to Help Forum