home button contact button privcy button articles button audio button targets button info button

Search millions of products in seconds!

Our Network Partners: DeerFever.comThe Turkey ZoneOutdoor News DailyWater and Woods

Predator Calling Local Video

Sounding the dinner bell

Predator Calling Local Video

Postby Fitter » Tue Feb 25, 2014 3:24 pm

Hey Guys I watched this on our local outdoors show last night called Discovering. The guy shows some calling techniques with different calls from homemade to electronics. Even throws in some decoy tips and some hunting techniques. For me it was a pretty informative show and thought it might be of interest to others here on the board.

What you do in the dark will someday come to light.
Fitter
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Re: Predator Calling Local Video

Postby Alaska Dave » Tue Feb 25, 2014 5:18 pm

Lots of info. Thanks for finding that.
I saved alot on my insurance just by switching into reverse and fleeing the scene of the accident.
Alaska Dave
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Fox_hunter42 » Tue Feb 25, 2014 9:04 pm

Awesome. That's the type of hunting video I like.
Fox_hunter42
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby ICOPE2000 » Thu Feb 27, 2014 11:20 am

I found that to be a great video, Thank you!!
ICOPE2000
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

Postby m1garand » Tue Mar 11, 2014 7:23 pm

thanks for posting, I will recommend it to aspiring coyote hunters.
m1garand

Postby Tuffdaddy » Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:16 pm

Very cool! Great info there.
Tuffdaddy

Postby BigfknJay » Wed Sep 02, 2015 2:18 pm

Boy Fitter, for a green horn like me that sure was informative. I appreciate the post a ton. I am so amped up to go out there and hunt yotes I wish the snow fly now, lol. I spoke with a few buddies last night who are interested in joining me, Maybe build up enough to put a little club together around Howard / Suamico, Green Bay here.
My grand father who is 95 had a group he hunted Coyotes with near Stoughton Wi. They had dogs and radios And drove around chasing critters. And on his last birthday we got on the subject of coyote hunting , when I brought him his issue of Predator magazine as I do every time I get it. He used a .244 Remington Semi auto that shoots a 6mm bullet. The gun was left to me with the understanding that it was for all of his great grand children. 6 so far from 16-3 y/o. That is what now has me on the hunt , so to speak. His passion and stories are great to listen to. He cant remember what he had for breakfast at dinner time anymore. But the old hunting stories from his child hood until his eyesight and health took him out of the woods 5 years ago are as they say " Priceless". I will try to get some recordings of the ones I don't remember and maybe post them on here for others to enjoy and maybe reminisce about some of their loved ones.
BigfknJay
Avid Member
Avid Member

Postby Fitter » Wed Sep 02, 2015 10:29 pm

Glad you could find the info interesting. If you haven't already, the rest of the site http://wisconsincoyotehunters.com/ has some MP3 files, targets, a few articles, and gear of course.

I grew up in a hunting family. Lot's of experienced hunters. Lot's of great stories. Some of them fairly tall tales I suspect but a ton of entertainment.
What you do in the dark will someday come to light.
Fitter
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Return to Calls