home button contact button privcy button articles button audio button targets button info button

Search millions of products in seconds!

Our Network Partners: DeerFever.comThe Turkey ZoneOutdoor News DailyWater and Woods

Savage Bmag .17wsm

Let's not forget the small bores.

Savage Bmag .17wsm

Postby esox187 » Fri Nov 28, 2014 11:02 pm

Was very close to pulling the trigger ( intended pun) on a bmag at wally world today. They had ammo and a sporter model discounted to $235. I've heard good and bad about the quality of the ammo and the construction of the rifles. I am stuck to rimfire only where I live does anyone have any experience with these rifles. I was going to buy it for my 7 year old as his first gun but I think his mom was on to me so I settled for a 10/22 for $185. Btw the sale goes thru Sunday.
esox187

Re: Savage Bmag .17wsm

Postby Fitter » Sat Nov 29, 2014 1:51 pm

When it comes to calibers, trajectories, and specs, and loads, I'm pretty much lost. So personally I have no feedback. But ironically a buddy bought this Bmag from Walmart because it was affordable. I didn't even know what it was when he started talking about it. He bought it for coon and coyote hunting at camp. Critter control.

He said the gun is super accurate. He's no expert by any means but he's a decent shot. He really likes the gun and was talking about bringing it out so I could crack off a few rounds.

I'm sure someone here will have some credible advice. Probably be lucky to get that response before Sunday though.
What you do in the dark will someday come to light.
Fitter
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Re: Savage Bmag .17wsm

Postby muskyjohn » Sat Sep 12, 2015 1:19 am

Poke around on rimfirecentral. Best place regarding your question.
muskyjohn
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

Return to Rimfires