home button contact button privcy button articles button audio button targets button info button

Search millions of products in seconds!

Our Network Partners: DeerFever.comThe Turkey ZoneOutdoor News DailyWater and Woods

Foxpro to the Doctor

Sounding the dinner bell

Foxpro to the Doctor

Postby Alaska Dave » Tue Dec 22, 2015 10:20 am

Had to send my FX3 in to the company. I couldn't get anything out of it even after putting in new batteries and buying a new charger. Gotta be cheaper than buying a new one.
I saved alot on my insurance just by switching into reverse and fleeing the scene of the accident.
Alaska Dave
Gold Member
Gold Member

Re: Foxpro to the Doctor

Postby practice-more » Tue Dec 22, 2015 10:25 am

Let us know how their CS treats you.

I've been considering an electronic call and may be more successful with one, but I'm still having fun learning the mouth calls. Not sure what elec. I would go with, but your results may make a difference.

Mitch
practice-more
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Alaska Dave » Mon Jan 18, 2016 2:46 pm

Fox Pro back in service.They called me and asked if I wanted to spent the $39.99 to fix it since it was an older caller. heck yea. I'm getting to not like this cold weather any more. Need to get to atleast 20 above for me to go out. Lol
I saved alot on my insurance just by switching into reverse and fleeing the scene of the accident.
Alaska Dave
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Fitter » Mon Jan 18, 2016 2:57 pm

Did they tell you what happened to it Dave? Possibly we have others that run across the same problem and would also take your route of having it repaired. Sounds like a good deal.
What you do in the dark will someday come to light.
Fitter
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby Alaska Dave » Fri Jan 22, 2016 8:38 pm

Fitter Scott didn't know. Only wanted to know if I wanted to spend $39 on the fix. It acted like the batteries were dead but they were fully charged. I'm happy with their service. This is the second electronic call from them. First had like 8 sounds. Lol'
Alaska Dave
Gold Member
Gold Member

Return to Calls