home button contact button privcy button articles button audio button targets button info button

Search millions of products in seconds!

Our Network Partners: DeerFever.comThe Turkey ZoneOutdoor News DailyWater and Woods

Canada?

Yote hunters specific

Canada?

Postby practice-more » Wed Nov 16, 2016 9:13 am

Talking to a friend who just booked a duck/goose hunt in Canada next year got me thinking ... uh oh ... please don't tell my wife.

There are quite a few Alberta outfitters that offer late season coyote hunting. I think it would be awesome to hunt with a guide for a few days.

Getting to watch them come across the rolling prairie and respond to a skilled caller could prove educational too. Price isn't too terrible, most places are around $1,500 (3-day) including lodging, tags, etc.

Anyone have experience doing anything like this.

Mitch
practice-more
Silver Member
Silver Member

Re: Canada?

Postby practice-more » Wed Nov 16, 2016 8:45 pm

I thought I had posted the link to Willow Creek Outfitters in my post above. Either I didn't paste it in, or it isn't allowed and was deleted.

I would consider in-states options too, Kansas, Montana, etc. However, I think Canada adds the opportunity to take a wolf!

Mitch
practice-more
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Fitter » Wed Nov 16, 2016 9:32 pm

Yes. The link was removed. It's an everyday process. Lot's of people register just to post a link back to their site and never return. Most links have nothing to do with hunting. Those accounts and posts are deleted on a daily basis.

We use to maintain a links page to sites that are predominantly coyote hunting oriented with a link in return. But, vetting a site before it's posted and monitoring the site afterward became too time consuming.

That said, we no longer exchange links.
What you do in the dark will someday come to light.
Fitter
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby practice-more » Thu Nov 17, 2016 8:35 am

Sorry about that Fitter, I'll know better for next time.

Mitch
practice-more
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Fitter » Thu Nov 17, 2016 3:27 pm

No problem Mitch.

If a link is to something like the DNR site or similair trusted agency then it will pass on the board.

Links that promote a site for services or goods are nearly always deleted.
What you do in the dark will someday come to light.
Fitter
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Return to Coyotes