home button contact button privcy button articles button audio button targets button info button

Search millions of products in seconds!

Our Network Partners: DeerFever.comThe Turkey ZoneOutdoor News DailyWater and Woods

New hunter Mid Wisconsin

Stop in and say hello

New hunter Mid Wisconsin

Postby Timbox » Mon Dec 04, 2017 3:44 pm

Just wanted to introduce myself and hope to get some good info and a little prodding to get me out there to hunt. Just started to get all my equipment up to speed and now just have to get out there and start to hunt. I figure now that WI deer hunting gun (still doing cross bow) is over, time to plan for the yots.

Look forward to reading stories of hunting and how to get those pelts in my hands.

Tim
Timbox

Re: New hunter Mid Wisconsin

Postby Fitter » Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:14 pm

Welcome aboard Tim! I think everyone is hoping for some sustaining snow. Personally, I like this mild winter weather. Easy on the woodpile. :twisted:
What you do in the dark will someday come to light.
Fitter
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby practice-more » Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:22 am

Welcome,

I'me getting the itch to get out too. This snow and cold should get the action started!

Mitch
practice-more
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Timbox » Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:21 pm

Yes it we are going to have the cold temps I want some snow with it. I have only been on two stands this winter and nothing so far. I am sure one stand I got busted for wind as it changed on me and really got windy. The second was a nite hunt and well getting used to that still. I think all the yots are still full from all the left over not found deer from both gun and bow season. I hope it will change soon and I will be able to get out.

I know better then to think I will get lucky right away or even this yr, but at least I will be trying.
Timbox

Return to Introduce Yourself