home button contact button privcy button articles button audio button targets button info button

Search millions of products in seconds!

Our Network Partners: DeerFever.comThe Turkey ZoneOutdoor News DailyWater and Woods

COVID-19

Open forum conversation

COVID-19

Postby Fitter » Wed Mar 25, 2020 7:24 pm

As a Michigander and neighbor to our fellow state of Wisconsin, we both face this time of limited activity options with state restrictions on movement due to the COVID-19 pandemic.

I welcome those who are interested in using this forum to discussing their experience during this time or just generally chat.

Personally, for myself, as someone who works from home with no neighbors and property to roam if I please, the shelter in place order changes very little in the way of my daily activities. It's somewhat life as usual.

I've prepared to the best extent possible to shelter in place for at minimum a month. Our shelter order is set to last until April 13.

For may of us who have endured a long winter, the urge to get out and move around has grown weekly as nicer weather arrives. Unfortunately we will have to stifle some of those urges for a bit longer. If you care to share your experience here on the forums with others, feel free and, stay healthy everyone.
What you do in the dark will someday come to light.
Fitter
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Re: COVID-19

Postby practice-more » Fri Mar 27, 2020 7:41 am

Glad to hear you are doing well.

I work for a construction company deemed "essential" so we are still operational with some changes like select office staff working from home, phone calls rather than face to face meetings, etc.

Like you, I have property to roam and spring projects to do so not much change there. I might have to get creative with a few projects so avoid a parts run to the store, but that's ok.

Hope everyone else is doing alright!
practice-more
Silver Member
Silver Member

Return to Anything Goes