home button contact button privcy button articles button audio button targets button info button

Search millions of products in seconds!

Our Network Partners: DeerFever.comThe Turkey ZoneOutdoor News DailyWater and Woods

Woman needed

Searching for specific product

Woman needed

Postby Alaska Dave » Sun Mar 12, 2006 2:13 am

Sorta looking for a woman that have these skills. Cooking, clean fish and game, reload shells, run a pack string of horses and mules ,rebuild my truck motor and change the oil.I know there's a few things that I left off but figure that in time I can work them in her schedule.Been looking for awhile, last couple of gals I tried out complained about putting the motor back in without a engine hoist. Whats the world coming to?
I saved alot on my insurance just by switching into reverse and fleeing the scene of the accident.
Alaska Dave
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby geat bald eagle » Sat Mar 25, 2006 10:08 pm

Hay Dave, find that gal yet? Well I got one for you.She about 6 feet 9 inch tall weight 245.Hey there no fat all lean. May have to slap her in the back of the head and tell her to breath once in a while, but she a good worker.She not to bad looking. She better looking than her twin sister.THey hung around a lot together until they were cut apart by are Vet. He did a good job they both live. Bella the one you should check out stay at home ,but Hella she work at Sea World, well she a star of her owen show. She plays little horns with her mouth, because she was flipers not feet or hands. But Bella look pretty normal,well it kinda sorta looks like she may have an extra eye in middle of her belly just above her bellybutton. Just make her keep her shirt on and the eye and hump on her back isn`t to ,well just don`t take her out in the daylite. If your interested you can call ; BR549
geat bald eagle
Avid Member
Avid Member

Postby Alaska Dave » Tue Mar 28, 2006 1:31 pm

GBE, now we're talking. Heck i'm getting all worked up just thinking about it. Does she come with the vet records? Gotta fix up the chicken coop, uuhhh, I mean the guest house.One last question though, how is she on rebuilding motors. I hate to say it but that could be a deal breaker. To think I was so close to romance and it slipped away :cry:
I saved alot on my insurance just by switching into reverse and fleeing the scene of the accident.
Alaska Dave
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Alaska Dave » Sat Aug 19, 2006 9:15 pm

Well I thought that i'd bring this one back to life since i'm still needing a woman. My transmission in the truck is going out and if I can't find a woman to rebuild the motor in the one truck maybe theres a woman who could rebuild the trany in the other truck? Any help would be appreciated. OHHH, she can't be a drinker, only room in the shack for one drinker and I allready got that job.
Alaska Dave
Gold Member
Gold Member

Return to Wanted