home button contact button privcy button articles button audio button targets button info button

Search millions of products in seconds!

Our Network Partners: DeerFever.comThe Turkey ZoneOutdoor News DailyWater and Woods

I Got My Pistol Painted

Everything that has to do with handguns.

I Got My Pistol Painted

Postby yotefever » Fri Aug 04, 2006 10:21 pm

It's been quiet here so I thought I would post a pic of my Anschutz. It was a black stock when I bought it but wanted it to look like a flag. Here is what the artist, Terry came up with.

Here's a closer look at the grip.

It has a Mike Dewey center grip trigger conversion set at 6 oz. I saw a pic of Mikes about three years ago and wanted one, his was red, white and blue. This one came along and I couldn't pass it up.
I'm headed to Holmen tomorrow morning for our state 22 and field pistol championship matches.
I'll be getting a 14" barrel from Terry's brother who happens to own Bartlein Barrels about 20 minutes from where I live. The bloop tube looks like a suppressor :?
yotefever
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby young Gun » Sat Aug 05, 2006 12:04 am

That's nice , good looking gun if it shoot as well as the paint. You have a shooter.
young Gun
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby vmthtr in green bay » Mon Aug 07, 2006 6:57 am

I got to shoot it in the match here in Green bay, Mikes site settings are different from what I needed, so I didn't shoot a '40', but it was fun to shoot. Be nice if the mag worked. Looks a lot better now with the paint.

Mike P.
vmthtr in green bay
Avid Member
Avid Member

Return to Pistols