home button contact button privcy button articles button audio button targets button info button

Search millions of products in seconds!

Our Network Partners: DeerFever.comThe Turkey ZoneOutdoor News DailyWater and Woods

Thank You

Website and Club News

Thank You

Postby Fitter » Tue Sep 05, 2006 12:04 am

Just wanted to thank all those who frequent the forum here and especially those who take the time to create conversation. It's your participation that makes a community an actual place where people will register and return and, hopefully, join in on the conversation.

Also wanted to let you guys know that our return from the network has also worked pretty well. By this I mean we are bringing in traffic from our other network sites and even returning some. With that in mind we have just upgraded the purchase of Water and Woods Network where Wisconsin Coyote Hunters has it's own small feature page along with our other websites. It's purpose is to showcase some of the features found at each site and work in everyones favor to keep moving traffic.

I realize my own policy created about link dropping here at Wisconsin Coyote Hunters but, if any of you guys are interested, here's the link to view our write-up on this site.

Again, Thank You for the continued participation.
What you do in the dark will someday come to light.
Fitter
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Return to Website Announcements