home button contact button privcy button articles button audio button targets button info button

Search millions of products in seconds!

Our Network Partners: DeerFever.comThe Turkey ZoneOutdoor News DailyWater and Woods

DVD's or VHS

Searching for specific product

DVD's or VHS

Postby Alaska Dave » Sat Dec 30, 2006 12:54 pm

I'm looking for gently used Hunting and Skinning For Profit by Blain Eddy. Also looking for the 2 minute coyote skinning video. I have to trade #1. Eyes Front 3 Rules of Engagement #2. Operation Predator 2 by Hunters specialties #3. Quest For Coyotes.
I saved alot on my insurance just by switching into reverse and fleeing the scene of the accident.
Alaska Dave
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby yotefever » Sun Dec 31, 2006 11:23 pm

Next time I'm up by Blakcoyte and we get a coyote I"ll have to tape him skinning it. He used to work for a mink farm growing up and does a really good job and boy is he fast too.
yotefever
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Alaska Dave » Mon Jan 01, 2007 9:36 am

My skinner moved up north. His parents owned a mink farm and had a couple of dozen fox off to the side. He was fast. It's pretty much like casing out a racoon but the coyote is harder to peel. I suck when it comes to the tail. When is it going to stop raining, I hate walking through the mud just so I can sit out in the rain. I know, whine,whine, whine :(
I saved alot on my insurance just by switching into reverse and fleeing the scene of the accident.
Alaska Dave
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby yotefever » Mon Jan 01, 2007 7:43 pm

Dave,
You have an email
Mike
yotefever
Gold Member
Gold Member

Return to Wanted