home button contact button privcy button articles button audio button targets button info button

Search millions of products in seconds!

Our Network Partners: DeerFever.comThe Turkey ZoneOutdoor News DailyWater and Woods

DVD

Searching for specific product

DVD

Postby QDvarmint » Wed Jan 03, 2007 1:06 am

Looking for suggestions on videos. I bought one at fleet farm in Manitowoc and the video turned out to be night hunting out of the back of a truck(inTexas of course). I don't think the warden would like that and I get along with him real well. From what I've heard its rare to come across a cool warden. :wink:

Videos with some instruction or all hunting is fine.

R.J.
QDvarmint

Postby yotefever » Wed Jan 03, 2007 11:28 am

I had to go all the way to WY for a cool warden, although we did find a good one up by Boulder Junction a couple of years ago during the t zone.
I like Randy Anderson's Calling All Coyotes II.
There's one out there that is about vocalizations and has no shooting, should be very educational. Got to find the name of it though :roll:
yotefever
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Alaska Dave » Wed Jan 03, 2007 5:56 pm

Mastering the Art. It's by Primos with Randy Anderson. It explains alot about calling and the vocalization coyotes make. I have all his dvds and have found him to be a knowledgable person on coyotes. I also use a lot of his calls. I do have other videos but never seem to watch them all the way through the second or third time, but on any one of his videos I can watch it over again and again. Dave
I saved alot on my insurance just by switching into reverse and fleeing the scene of the accident.
Alaska Dave
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Swift » Tue Jan 09, 2007 6:55 pm

QD, I agree with the guys here. The Randy Anderson vids are real good. Calling all Yotes 1,2,& 3 and the Mastering the Call. Another good one I picked up (at Fleet) was Byron South's - Callin' in the Thick Stuff. Relates a "little" better to Wisconsin hunting because of the cover, and he does a pretty good job of explaining set-ups and simple tactics. The Verminator vids are so-so okay.
Swift

Postby dogduster » Thu Jan 11, 2007 11:22 am

I to have all those DVDs and they are all well done.
I also think "Calling in the thick stuff" applied best to WI.
The verminators vids are just as entertaining as Randys "Calling all coyotes"I had to get a tweety after watching the first "Verminators"

"Catch Ya Later" :wink:
dogduster
Silver Member
Silver Member

Return to Wanted