home button contact button privcy button articles button audio button targets button info button

Search millions of products in seconds!

Our Network Partners: DeerFever.comThe Turkey ZoneOutdoor News DailyWater and Woods

Guides

Your favorite area to hunt

Guides

Postby QDvarmint » Sun Jan 21, 2007 9:31 am

Does anyone know of anyone that can do like a guide service for coyote or fox. I think for starting out it only makes sense to do it with someone that knows what they're doing. It would at least help on skipping some major mistakes. I don't think their is much more someone can tell me for advice, especially with what I've read on this site and out of predator magazine. I can imagine their isn't much out there for something like this like there is for deer or other popular animals.

R.J.
QDvarmint

Postby dogduster » Sun Jan 21, 2007 11:57 am

what part of the state are you in QD. I'm sure someone would be happy to take you out and show you some things. I live in SE WI.
As far as skipping major mistakes its all a big learning curve and I think we all still make mistakes but learn somthing from each one and apply it to the next time out.
startingg out you might only see 1 coyote in 30 stands but keep trying and you will be succesful

keep screaming!
dogduster
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby coyotecold » Mon Aug 27, 2007 8:02 am

Dog, even though this post is old, I am a guide and call k-9s and coons besides trapping critters. I can tell you if you want more opps of shooting coyotes, hunt mid october through november.That is when the pups disperse, which means ma and pa tell the kids you are old enough and get the heck out of the house.By mid january they star pairing up the breeding season. I like to do my calling starting in December through first part of march.
coyotecold

Return to Regional