home button contact button privcy button articles button audio button targets button info button

Search millions of products in seconds!

Our Network Partners: DeerFever.comThe Turkey ZoneOutdoor News DailyWater and Woods

got one

Fox hunters specific

got one

Postby coyote5starr » Thu Jan 25, 2007 10:51 pm

I went out Tuesday night hoping to call in a coyote at a new spot a friend told me about. I took along shooting sticks that my brother inlaw got me for Christmas. I got to the spot I was going to call from, sat down ant put the shooting sticks on my rifle(they are the kind with the rubber tube on the end that fleet farm sells) but I just was not happy with how they worked so I took them off. Anyway I start calling and I look to my left and there stands a fox looking right at me. I thought he was going to take off so I pulled up my rifle and shot him. I paced off 93 paces to where I picked him up. I hope to get out again this weekend.
coyote5starr
Avid Member
Avid Member

Postby Fitter » Fri Jan 26, 2007 12:25 am

Congrats coyote5starr. I shot a fox also a coule days ago...with the camera. Happened through the yard and gave me just enough time for 1 quick photo before moving on.

If you get pictures of your animals and need a place to share them let me know. I can create you, and anybody registered on the forum, a photo album. Just leave a mesage in the Photo Album Request forum.

Again, congrats on your fox!
What you do in the dark will someday come to light.
Fitter
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby dogduster » Fri Jan 26, 2007 10:58 am

congratulations on the fox. hope to get a chance at one this season
dogduster
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby doubledown! » Sun Jan 28, 2007 5:54 pm

gratz man i still just hoping to call a fox in ben calling for 2 years now got alot of yotes in with low % taken but never called in a fox yet want to get a skin to hang on the wall not sure where there at or what im doing wrong if anything at all. But i am a stuburn SOB it will happen soon or later about 2 weeks left this year for me to get a fox yet
doubledown!

Return to Fox