home button contact button privcy button articles button audio button targets button info button

Search millions of products in seconds!

Our Network Partners: DeerFever.comThe Turkey ZoneOutdoor News DailyWater and Woods

Server Changes

Website and Club News

Server Changes

Postby Fitter » Fri Dec 19, 2008 4:44 pm

hey giys, We moved our servers 2 days ago and they are propagating at the moment so you might see some recent forum posts missing and re-appear back and forth until the servers settle down.

I guess the easiest way to explain what's taking place would be if you were moving and a friend kept trying to catch up with you in person but each time he visited the old house you were at the new one and vice versa. it's fairly similar to the pages being showed. We will see the pages from 2 days ago for a while then back to the most recent pages and posts. When it levels off and settles everything should be here but, if it's not, let me know.

We're seeing the same deal on all the network sites. Trust me, when I saw 2 days worth of news missing on our news site I almost flipped. All I can say is it better re-appear when the dust settles.
What you do in the dark will someday come to light.
Fitter
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Return to Website Announcements