home button contact button privcy button articles button audio button targets button info button

Search millions of products in seconds!

Our Network Partners: DeerFever.comThe Turkey ZoneOutdoor News DailyWater and Woods

Fox by Broadhead

Fox hunters specific

Fox by Broadhead

Postby Alaska Dave » Sun Oct 11, 2009 1:03 pm

Was helping my brother on the disable deer hunt last weekend and couldn't believe the amount of fox I saw. Saw 3 different ones in one day in the same area. Saw a total of 7 in 3 days. Trying to get permission from landowner. Nice area around there.
I saved alot on my insurance just by switching into reverse and fleeing the scene of the accident.
Alaska Dave
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Fitter » Sun Oct 11, 2009 1:12 pm

Thats a pile of foxes just waiting for you if they stay put. Do you guys see that foxes stay in the same general area throughout the year? I know it's typical with any animal to have a home range but the foxes I see around here during the spring and summer disappear in the fall and winter. I don't even see their tracks in the snow. It's been that way for the past 5 years.
What you do in the dark will someday come to light.
Fitter
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby Fitter » Sun Oct 11, 2009 1:18 pm

By the way Dave how did the hunt go?
What you do in the dark will someday come to light.
Fitter
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby Alaska Dave » Sun Oct 11, 2009 7:02 pm

We had trespassers on the land the first day but did see does after that. Since it was possibly his last hunt he was holding out for a nice buck that he would be proud to take. We had alot of time to talk but after 3 days he had to go back home as he was wore out. We were only ably to hunt the evenings and about 4 hours of that time. he got to get close and personal with around 30 turkeys that were 30 yards away and never knew that we were there. Does at 20 yards.
I saved alot on my insurance just by switching into reverse and fleeing the scene of the accident.
Alaska Dave
Gold Member
Gold Member

Return to Fox