home button contact button privcy button articles button audio button targets button info button

Search millions of products in seconds!

Our Network Partners: DeerFever.comThe Turkey ZoneOutdoor News DailyWater and Woods

A few places to sell your furs

Procedure of fur and pelt care

A few places to sell your furs

Postby young Gun » Sun Mar 27, 2005 11:59 pm

I have found a few places for you guys to sell your furs
1.National Tappers Association www.nationaltrappers.com
2. Groenwold Fur and Wool Companey www.gfwco.com

When I find a few more, that I think will help us in selling your furs. I'll post them here, but check out theses first.
young Gun
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby coyotecold » Fri Aug 24, 2007 9:52 am

Young gun you can also contact the dnr and find out where the nearest fur buyer lives. But country buyers will pay less than if you ship them. and country buyers will pay cash up front, and shipping you have to wait untill they send you a check. As callers every one should check out the WTA in marshfield at the fair grounds sept 7,8,9,. Even though it for trappers its an avenue for you to find equipment that is needed for skinning, fleshing and streching your fur. If you want top dollar for your fur,thats what your going to have to do. And if you don't know how to do that they put on skinning demo's and have skinning tapes to. I will be there, and if any of you guys have any questions e-mail me and put trapping in subject line, other wise I delete as I get so much junk mail. Thanks Rick
coyotecold

Postby Archie » Tue Feb 19, 2008 11:57 pm

WB Place in Hartford will buy them or they will custom tan them for you. I have purchased tanning kits in the past, and I think they came from them as well if my memory serves me correctly.
Archie
Gold Member
Gold Member

Return to Pelts