home button contact button privcy button articles button audio button targets button info button

Search millions of products in seconds!

Our Network Partners: DeerFever.comThe Turkey ZoneOutdoor News DailyWater and Woods

Server Changes

Website and Club News

Server Changes

Postby Fitter » Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:32 am

We are currently moving all the websites on this server to a new location. What this means is a lot of information from all of the sites is being transferred online. We expect this will likely slow the site down at times so if you're seeing a sluggish response on the forum I would suggest this is the answer. Some of the biggest sites with the largest data sets are being moved tonight and through the morning hours barring any problems. The rest of the move will resume at a later time to be determined as everything progresses. In the end we will be working from much better servers which will serve our web pages a lot quicker.
What you do in the dark will someday come to light.
Fitter
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Re: Server Changes

Postby Fitter » Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:38 pm

Server propagation began yesterday and has obviously caused some snags in the process. I'm trying to find out if we're done yet or not but just in case, I wanted to let you guys know what was happening.
What you do in the dark will someday come to light.
Fitter
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Return to Website Announcements